I need a good photo editing program! There are so many out there and I don't even know where to begin looking! Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't have a ton of money to invest in one b.c. of the holidays coming up. Any suggestions? TIA
A Wonderful World . . . for Art Journal Journey Monthly!
-
Hi everyone!
Autumn in eastern Pennsylvania has been quite the rollercoaster so far. We
kicked things off with rain, followed by a devastating Nor’easte...
21 hours ago
2 comments:
I've been thinking about this too. My Dad is a photographer, and based on what he knows about what I do as a scrapbooker, he told me to look at the Adobe Photoshops ones. He said the smaller ones should do what I need. He also said that sometime you can find them on ebay at prices cheaper than what he would pay through his suppliers. I hope that helps! Have fun, and please let me know what you decide. I might follow suit!
There are free downloadable versions of Jasc paint shop pro. Granted, they aren't the newer 10 version or whatever they're up to now, but I find that version 7 fits all my photo editing needs. I do digital scrapbooking and tags, along with photo projects of my boys. Do a google for Jasc psp7.
Post a Comment