

I've already sold this paperbag album on etsy so it looks like I'll have to do another. But I've gotta be honest here, it's soooo hard for me to make little boy things b.c It's just not in me! :(
I love little boys but I it's hard to scrap with only blues and plain colors! LOL You can't really add pretty ribbons and flowers like you can with girly things!! Any tips for the next one anyone??!! LOL Have a WONDERFUL Weekend everyone!!
December Daily® 2026 | Boxes Close 9/30/26 + 5 Fun Ideas
-
Just a quick reminder that our box order period for December Daily® closes
on September 30th, 2026!
Once the boxes close shipping will begin shortly aft...
1 day ago
2 comments:
That is very very cute!!!
I'd love to read the tips you get for boy things. I am expecting a boy in September, but with two girls already, I'm really in a flower and ribbon house!
Post a Comment