What is your birth verse? This is a cute little website that has verses esp. for your birthday. They say mine is the following:
Galatians 2:20 NIV
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Check it out HERE
You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.
BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day
Hero Arts October My Monthly Super Hero Instagram Hop
-
Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing another card using the *Hero Arts
October My Monthly Super Hero kit* AND am part of Instagram Hop celebrating
the kit!...
14 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment