Well as most of you know I recently bought a new camera. It's a canon rebel xsi. It really is an awesome camera. I recently upgraded from a $100.00 HP camera so you can only imagine how thrilled I am! I'm sure you will be seeing more photos in the future because I can't wait to share them! If anyone has any photo tips or know of any websites that would be helpful to me I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you for sharing my joy!!!!!!
December Daily® 2026 | Playing With The Cardstock Frame Tags
-
One vision I have for a page this year is taking a full-page photo (or a
double-page photo spread) and adding a fun hanging tag "line" on top.
To start ...
17 hours ago
1 comments:
Whooo Hoooooo! Congrats, girl!!! Those are some awesome pictures... Gotta love when you get a new toy to play with, especially a camera..... Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
Post a Comment