Paper Paradise

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Coffee filter wreath


I've been working on this off and on the past few days. I've been wanting to host a Pinterest Party and I've been experimenting with different crafts but can't find the right one. I would like for the craft to be easy, cheap and quick. I was hoping to find something they could finish within an hour or so. This took away longer than one or two hours.

 Oh well, I guess I'll keep browsing Pinterest. ;-) 

It took a pack of coffee filters and a piece of another one. I used a straw wreath because I couldn't find a foam one. I cut the letter H out of card board with my cameo. Then I glued and glitter it. 

Here's a youtube tutorial if you'd like to make one. 


Here's some Pinspiration

Autumn Coffee Filter Wreath

Coffee Filter Wreath

Coffee Filter Wreath

0 comments: