I went to Archivers for the very first time ever this past weekend. It was heavenly I must admit! I also hit the $ bins at Target and Michaels! I bought some cardstock, a Bo Bunny LOVE chipboard album, a bracket chipboard album, a mini mailbox to alter for Vday, some journals to alter, embellishments, vday chipboard, some ribbons, a brown ink pad, bling and some felt. That pretty much has me set for about a week or so! LOL Cathy, if you read this I had a ball!! :)
Hero Arts October My Monthly Super Hero Instagram Hop
-
Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing another card using the *Hero Arts
October My Monthly Super Hero kit* AND am part of Instagram Hop celebrating
the kit!...
11 hours ago

2 comments:
nice haul!!!!
I'm jealous. I have two archivers within an hour or so of me. Maybe I'll drive out there this summer.
Nice stash, by the way. Have fun with it all!
Post a Comment